-Heavy Whipping Cream
-Thinly Pounded Steak
-Salt and Pepper
Directions1) Season your steak with salt and pepper, add a little Dijon mustard to the steak.
2) In a hot sauce pan, add your clarified butter then add your steak. Let it cook.
3) Now we will cook the sauce. In another hot pan add cold butter, shallots, onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
4) Add your Cognac let it die down, add beef stock, couple dashes of Worcestershire, and a couple dashes of Tabasco.
5) Add heavy cream, and let reduce.
6) Now that our sauce is prepared, add the steak to the sauce. Then add parsley, and a dash of cognac. Remove from heat.
7) Place your steak on a plate, then add your sauce to the top. For a nice finishing touch add some parsley around the edge.