The Grand Island Fire Department was called to a house fire around 11:30 Sunday night on North St. Paul Road. Shift Commander Ed Carlin says the homeowner fell asleep with a candle still burning and woke up to flames in her living room. No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Station Contact Info:
402 S. Dewey North Platte, NE 69101 (308) 532-2222 firstname.lastname@example.org