Three people safe, everything lost in house fire
House fire in North Platte, Sunday
NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (KNOP) - A devastating fire leaves a North Platte family homeless after flames destroyed their home on the 2100 block of West 14th Street. Three people made it out of the fire safely, but as for their beloved pets, many of them did not survive.
The emergency call was made at 1:38 a.m., Sunday morning, but the houses was fully engulfed in flames when the firefighters from three crews arrived.
The people: Anna, Cagney, and Cheree could use help with anything people can spare. For clothes, Anna can use XL tops, 13/14 pants and women’s shoes sized 9.5-10. Cangney needs large shirts. He wears 34x34 jeans, and 9.5 mens shoes. Cheree needs XL shirts, 13/14 pants, and women’s shoes sized 9.5.
A go-fund-me page has been established, and a bank account for donations is being set up Monday at First State Bank.
Copyright 2020 KNOP. All rights reserved.