If I’m included in the phase of persons being vaccinated, how do I register? How do I know if it’s my turn?
West Central District Health Department
NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (KNOP) - If it is your turn to be vaccinated, here’s how to sign up. These hints also help you find out if it’s your turn.
If you are able to register online, here are some easy to follow steps to register:
- Go to the health department’s website: https://wcdhd.org/
- At the bottom of the banner navigate to the second column titled: COVID-19 Resources.
- Hover your mouse over the title (COVID-19 Resources) and a drop-down list opens.
- Go to the third item down: COVID-19 Vaccine, and click that option to open a new page.
- On the new page, you will find a link: https://nalhd.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3dDPoU52zSTmgJf which opens the registration form. (You may click on this link to bypass steps 1-4, and go directly to the registration form).
- In addition, there are links at the bottom of the page defining each phase and who is in each phase.
- Important note: Each blank on the registration form must be completed to be accurate. If you are uncomfortable answering a question, simply place “N/A” in the blank. You must enter your social security number, but it is not viewable to anyone in the health department, only added so that you may access your own vaccine records at a later time.
There are several providers/pharmacies teaming up with WCDHD to help with registration for those people who do not have access to the internet. Those helping with registrations are Great Plains Family Medicine, Area on Aging, Bill’s U-Save Pharmacy, Dr. Margaret and Steve Boyer in Mullen, RX Express, and Midlands Family Medicine. Each is making people available to help citizens register for the vaccine. The WCDHD has a person available at the office, as well, to walk individuals through the process.
The North Platte Public Library is also helping people with registration. They can help with this anytime Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The library is also able to help with scanning necessary documents required in the registration process, such as your driver’s license.
You can call the health department at 308-696-1201 with questions. You may visit their office at 111 N. Dewey, North Platte, as well.
WCDHD reminds people that registering does not mean you automatically have an appointment. You only have an appointment if you register and the health department reaches out to you with a time and place to get the vaccine.
Copyright 2021 KNOP. All rights reserved.