West Central District Health Department COVID-19 Clinics
Published: Feb. 19, 2021 at 3:55 PM CST
NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (KNOP) - In an attempt to clarify any misunderstanding, this is a list of several points concerning COVID-19 Clinics associated with the West Central District Health Department (WCDHD).
- COVID-19 Clinics are set up by the WCDHD after you register for the vaccine.
- All clinic appointments are verified by the health department.
- All individuals are contacted with a vaccine appointment time and location.
- If the health department does not reach out to you, you DO NOT have an appointment.
- Do not arrive to an appointment more than five minutes early.
- Do not go to clinic if you do not have an appointment.
- WCDHD is hosting clinics at various sites. Your site will be named when they contact you with a time for your appointment.
Copyright 2021 KNOP. All rights reserved.