Overloaded electrical wiring causes house fire on Walnut Street

House Fire at 315 S. Walnut St.
Published: Nov. 15, 2022 at 4:31 PM CST|Updated: Nov. 15, 2022 at 6:45 PM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (KNOP) - North Platte firefighters responded to a house fire at 315 S Walnut Street Monday just after 1 p.m.

Deputy Fire Marshal Brad Krichau said overloaded electrical wiring caused the fire, and there was extensive structural damage to the house.

No one was injured in the fire and the homeowner was not home during the fire.