Curtis Light and Water offers cash incentives for home insulation upgrades
NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (KNOP) - Curtis Light and Water is rolling out a few incentive programs to assist homeowners with energy efficiency upgrades.
The agency is partnering with its wholesale electric power supplier and the Municipal Energy of Nebraska to provide a series of five programs that offer cash incentives for homeowners to make these changes.
The five programs are:
- Attic Insulation Program provides cash incentives of $0.15/per square foot with a maximum incentive of $300 per existing residential dwelling for attic insulation.
- High Efficiency Heat-Up Program provides cash incentives from $400 to $3,000 to residential homeowners who are installing a new heat pump system to their residential single-family dwelling.
- Smart Thermostat Program provides a cash incentive of up to $100 paid directly to residential customers to help cover the cost of installing a qualifying smart thermostat.
- Cooling System Tune-Up Program provides a $30 cash incentive to residential homeowners who have their cooling system tuned up by a HVAC contractor, regardless of what type or age of cooling system (air conditioner/air or water source heat pump).
- Commercial LED Lighting Program provides cash incentives paid directly to commercial customers to help cover the cost of lighting upgrades and replacements.
Copyright 2023 KNOP. All rights reserved.