2nd person arrested in Cheyenne murder; Ramirez-Serna still at large

Courtesy: Laramie Co. Wyo. Sheriff's Dept.
By  | 

CHEYENNE, Wyo. (by Release / KNEP) - UPDATE:

Laramie County Sheriff's Department Detectives have arrested Erick Aguilar, 21, of Cheyenne for Accessory after the Fact of First Degree Homicide.

In a release from the department, Capt. Linda Gesell says Aguilar admitted he knew Ramirez-Serna was involved in a homicide, was wanted for questioning and intentionally aided and abetted him by giving Ramirez-Serna a ride to various areas around Cheyenne.

An update on Ramirez-Serna’s description is that he may have shorter hair in the area around his bangs being in the shape of a 'V'. According to another witness Ramirez-Serna may have burns on the right side of his face underneath his right eye and on his forehead above his right eye. He was last seen wearing light colored blue jeans, a black hoodie with orange stitching, and a black undershirt and blue and black Nike Jordan tennis shoes. He was also carrying a smaller compact backpack with yellow on top and black on the bottom.

Ramirez-Serna still remains at large. The Sheriff’s Department is asking the public for assistance in locating Ramirez-Serna. Do not approach him and use caution. Call 911 If anyone feels they know where he is.



A juvenile male is in custody in Cheyenne in connection with the shooting death of Justin Robinson, and authorities are seeking a second person for questioning.

Laramie County Sheriff's Captain Linda Gesell says the department is asking for the public's help locating 21 year old Armando Raul Ramirez-Serna. In a news release, Gesell says the public is urged to use extreme caution if they see Ramirez-Serna, should not try to contact the man and should call 9-1-1 immediately.

The 17 year old juvenile male arrested in the case is being held for accessory before the act of arson and accessory after the fact of first degree murder.

Sheriff''s deputies were called to reports of a burned vehicle in the area of Burlington Road by Reservoir 1 on Sunday, November 26. While canvassing the area, investigators discovered Robinson's body floating in the water not far from the shoreline. An autopsy determined that Robinson died from a single gunshot wound to the head.