1. Take the string off your tenderloin, pat dry and it will be ready to
go for the puff pastry
2. Take your duxelle and spread it out over wax paper to fold over you
3. Add your tenderloin to duxelle on wax paper and fold it.
4. Egg wash you puff pastry, take your tenderloin and add it to puff pastry, take another pastry, and add to the top of tenderloin. Cut extra pastry away.
5. Use extra pastry for decoration
6. Egg wash again, put in oven at 325 degrees for about 20 – 25 min
7. Cut down center of your beef wellington.
8. Garnish it with some chive