KOLN News Producer
March 1, 2019
Late submissions may or may not be considered at KOLN/KGIN’s discretion.
1011NOW is accepting applications for a full-time Newscast Producer in Lincoln, NE. You will be the primary driver of the Market’s mid-day and early evening newscasts, finding and producing compelling, important stories that driver viewership.
• Be the primary content driver for our noon and 5pm newscasts
• Select compelling content, write engaging stories, edit video, and produce graphics to showcase your content
• Communicate with directors, anchors, and reporters from the booth
• Meet tight daily deadlines
• Respond urgently and appropriately to breaking and developing news
• Work overnights
Exceptional writing ability
• Exceptional news judgment
• Flexibility in scheduling, to respond to the changing news landscape
• A four-year degree in journalism or related field, or equivalent professional experience
• Familiarity with iNews, Avid, TVU, Clickability, Social Media a plus
Send a resume with a cover letter to:
By email to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Only if you don’t have electronic access, please mail your resume to or complete an application at:
Attn: Human Resources
840 North 40th Street
Lincoln, NE 68503
KOLN/KGIN/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company requiring pre-employment drug and background testing. KOLN/KGIN/Gray Television participates in E-Verify. EOE Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of [Company Name]’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.