The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Adam Svensson
Following the third round of the PGA Championship, Adam Svensson is in 20th place at +3.
Looking to wager on Adam Svensson at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Adam Svensson Insights
- Svensson has finished better than par 10 times and carded 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five twice and with a top-10 score in four of his last 18 rounds played.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Svensson has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on six occasions.
- Svensson has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five appearances.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut four times.
- Svensson has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- In the past year, the Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,300 yards, 94 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard par 70 for this week's tournament.
- Golfers at Oak Hill Country Club have averaged a score of +3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 during the past year.
- The average course Svensson has played in the past year has been 122 yards shorter than the 7,394 yards Oak Hill Country Club will be at for this event.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -6 among finishers, lower than the +3 average at this course.
Svensson's Last Time Out
- Svensson finished in the sixth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of 3.44 strokes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship was strong, putting him in the 76th percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Svensson shot better than 97% of the competitors (averaging 4.08 strokes).
- Svensson recorded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Svensson had more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Svensson's seven birdies or better on par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the tournament average of 5.0.
- In that last competition, Svensson's showing on the 44 par-4s included a bogey or worse four times (the field's average was worse, at 6.9).
- Svensson ended the Wells Fargo Championship with a birdie or better on 11 of the 12 par-5s, bettering the field average of 4.0.
- On the 12 par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Svensson had one bogey or worse, more than the field average of 0.7.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Svensson Odds to Win: +200000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Svensson's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.