Kentavious Caldwell-Pope NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 20
The Denver Nuggets, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope included, take the court versus the Los Angeles Lakers at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
With prop bets available for Caldwell-Pope, let's look at some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Insights vs. the Lakers
- This season, he's put up 8.9% of the Nuggets' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 8.3 per contest.
- He's put up 4.2 threes per game, or 12.5% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Caldwell-Pope's opponents, the Lakers, have one of the NBA's fastest tempos, ranking second with 104.8 possessions per game, while his Nuggets rank 27th in possessions per game with 99.5.
- Defensively, the Lakers are 20th in the NBA, giving up 116.6 points per game.
- Conceding 44.9 rebounds per contest, the Lakers are the 25th-ranked squad in the league.
- The Lakers concede 25.7 assists per contest, 15th-ranked in the NBA.
- The Lakers give up 12.5 made 3-pointers per contest, 18th-ranked in the NBA.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Caldwell-Pope or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.