Rockies vs. Rangers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Saturday's contest that pits the Texas Rangers (27-17) against the Colorado Rockies (19-26) at Globe Life Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Rangers, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. First pitch is at 4:05 PM on May 20.
The probable starters are Jon Gray (3-1) for the Rangers and Kyle Freeland (4-4) for the Rockies.
Rockies vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockies vs. Rangers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Rangers 5, Rockies 3.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Rangers
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 5-3.
- When it comes to the total, Colorado and its opponents are 4-6-0 in its last 10 games.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Rockies' past 10 games.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 35 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (45.7%) in those contests.
- This year, Colorado has won six of 16 games when listed as at least +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 39.2% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.4 runs per game (200 total), Colorado is the 14th-highest scoring team in the majors.
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.70 ERA this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||Phillies||W 4-0||Kyle Freeland vs Aaron Nola|
|May 15||Reds||W 9-8||Connor Seabold vs Hunter Greene|
|May 16||Reds||L 3-1||Chase Anderson vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 17||Reds||W 11-6||Austin Gomber vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 19||@ Rangers||L 7-2||Karl Kauffmann vs Martín Pérez|
|May 20||@ Rangers||-||Kyle Freeland vs Jon Gray|
|May 21||@ Rangers||-||Connor Seabold vs Andrew Heaney|
|May 22||Marlins||-||Chase Anderson vs Edward Cabrera|
|May 23||Marlins||-||Austin Gomber vs Eury Pérez|
|May 24||Marlins||-||TBA vs Sandy Alcantara|
|May 25||Marlins||-||Kyle Freeland vs Braxton Garrett|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.