Rockies vs. Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
The Texas Rangers (27-17) are looking for continued power from a slugger on a roll against the Colorado Rockies (19-26) on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET, at Globe Life Field. Adolis Garcia is currently on a three-game homer streak.
The probable pitchers are Jon Gray (3-1) for the Rangers and Kyle Freeland (4-4) for the Rockies.
Rockies vs. Rangers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - TEX (3-1, 3.15 ERA) vs Freeland - COL (4-4, 3.16 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Freeland
- Freeland gets the start for the Rockies, his 10th of the season. He is 4-4 with a 3.16 ERA and 38 strikeouts through 51 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Sunday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when the lefty tossed six scoreless innings while allowing four hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up a 3.16 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings during nine games this season, while giving up a batting average of .238 to opposing hitters.
- Freeland is trying to build upon a second-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Freeland will look to last five or more innings for his sixth straight start. He's averaging 5.7 frames per outing.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jon Gray
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Gray (3-1) for his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, May 13, when he allowed three hits in eight scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 3.15 and 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .217 in eight games this season.
- He's going for his third straight quality start.
- Gray has pitched five or more innings in five straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- The 31-year-old's 3.15 ERA ranks 24th, 1.117 WHIP ranks 26th, and 6.3 K/9 ranks 68th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.