Rockies vs. Rangers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Andrew Heaney gets the nod for the Texas Rangers on Sunday against Elias Diaz and the Colorado Rockies. First pitch is at 2:35 PM ET for this final game in a three-game series.
Bookmakers list the Rangers as -225 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Rockies +180 moneyline odds. The total is 9 runs for the contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockies vs. Rangers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 4-4 in those contests.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Rockies and their foes are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Rockies' past 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 36 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (44.4%) in those games.
- Colorado has not won as an underdog of +180 or more on the moneyline this season in six such games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 35.7% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Games involving Colorado have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 19 of 45 chances this season.
- The Rockies are 2-1-0 against the spread in their three games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.