Kentavious Caldwell-Pope NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 22
The Denver Nuggets, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope included, take the court versus the Los Angeles Lakers at 8:30 PM ET on Monday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
With prop bets available for Caldwell-Pope, let's look at some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Kentavious Caldwell-Pope's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Insights vs. the Lakers
- This season, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has made 3.8 shots per game, which accounts for 8.2% of his team's total makes.
- He's knocked down 1.8 threes per game, or 13.9% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- Caldwell-Pope's Nuggets average 99.5 possessions per game, which ranks 27th among NBA teams, while the Lakers are one of the league's fastest, ranking second with 104.8 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Lakers have given up 116.6 points per game, which is 20th-best in the league.
- On the boards, the Lakers are 25th in the NBA, allowing 44.9 rebounds per game.
- In terms of assists, the Lakers have allowed 25.7 per contest, 15th in the league.
- The Lakers are the 18th-ranked team in the league at allowing threes, giving up 12.5 made 3-pointers per game.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Caldwell-Pope or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.