Nuggets vs. Lakers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Lakers are 3.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals against the Denver Nuggets at Crypto.com Arena on Monday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Nuggets lead the series 3-0. The point total for the matchup is 227.5.
Nuggets vs. Lakers Odds & Info
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: ESPN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Betting Records & Stats
- Denver has played 40 games this season that finished with a combined score over 227.5 points.
- Denver has a 228.3-point average over/under in its outings this season, 0.8 more points than this game's point total.
- Denver has a 45-37-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nuggets have been underdogs in 21 games this season and have come away with the win 10 times (47.6%) in those contests.
- This season, Denver has won five of its 12 games, or 41.7%, when it is the underdog by at least +130 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Denver has a 43.5% chance of pulling out a win.
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
|Nuggets Championship Futures|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Nuggets|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Prediction|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Injury Report|
Nuggets vs. Lakers Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
|Games Over 227.5||% of Games Over 227.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- Denver is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall in its past 10 games.
- The Nuggets have gone over the total in six of their last 10 contests.
- In 2022-23 against the spread, Denver has a better winning percentage at home (.610, 25-16-0 record) than on the road (.488, 20-21-0).
- The Nuggets put up an average of 115.8 points per game, just 0.8 fewer points than the 116.6 the Lakers give up.
- When it scores more than 116.6 points, Denver is 30-11 against the spread and 37-4 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Nuggets vs. Lakers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Nuggets vs. Lakers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.