Rockies vs. Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 22
The Miami Marlins (24-23) visit the Colorado Rockies (19-28) at 8:40 PM ET on Monday, a game featuring two of MLB's most consistent hitters. Luis Arraez has an average of .382 (first in league) for the Marlins, while Elias Diaz ranks fourth at .326 for the Rockies.
The Marlins will look to Edward Cabrera (3-3) versus the Rockies and Chase Anderson.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rockies vs. Marlins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Cabrera - MIA (3-3, 5.13 ERA) vs Anderson - COL (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Chase Anderson
- The Rockies will look to Anderson (0-0) to open the game and make his second start this season.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday, the right-hander threw five scoreless innings against the Cincinnati Reds while surrendering one hit.
- In three games this season, he has put up a .00 ERA and averages 4.5 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .094 against him.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Edward Cabrera
- The Marlins' Cabrera (3-3) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw five innings against the Washington Nationals, giving up two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 5.13 ERA this season with 12.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 6.7 walks per nine across nine games.
- He has earned a quality start one time in nine starts this season.
- Cabrera has five starts of five or more innings this season in nine chances. He averages 4.5 innings per outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.