How to Watch the Heat vs. Celtics: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Eastern Conference Finals Game 4
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:31 PM CDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 7:32 PM CDT
The Miami Heat will meet the Boston Celtics in a decisive Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Heat vs. Celtics Game Info
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
- Catch NBA games all season long with Fubo
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat vs Celtics Player Props|
|Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Celtics Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Celtics Prediction|
|Heat vs Celtics Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Celtics Injury Report|
Heat Stats Insights
- The Heat make 46% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points lower than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- Miami is 25-11 when it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- The Celtics are the seventh-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Heat sit at 27th.
- The 109.5 points per game the Heat put up are only 1.9 fewer points than the Celtics give up (111.4).
- When Miami puts up more than 111.4 points, it is 26-8.
Celtics Stats Insights
- The Celtics' 47.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Heat have allowed to their opponents.
- Boston is 33-3 when it shoots higher than 48.2% from the field.
- The Celtics are the seventh-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Heat sit at 20th.
- The Celtics score an average of 117.9 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 109.8 the Heat allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 109.8 points, Boston is 49-12.
Heat Home & Away Comparison
- The Heat are putting up 111.4 points per game when playing at home. When playing on the road, they are averaging 107.5 points per contest.
- When playing at home, Miami is ceding 0.9 more points per game (110.2) than in away games (109.3).
- At home, the Heat are averaging the same number of three-pointers per game as they are away from home (12). Meanwhile, they have a higher three-point percentage at home (36%) compared to away from home (32.9%).
Celtics Home & Away Comparison
- The Celtics average 120.5 points per game at home, 5.1 more than on the road (115.4). Defensively they give up 110.5 per game, 1.9 fewer points than on the road (112.4).
- Boston concedes 110.5 points per game at home, and 112.4 away.
- The Celtics collect 0.3 more assists per game at home (26.8) than away (26.5).
|Victor Oladipo||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.