Kris Bryant Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Marlins - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:26 PM CDT
The Colorado Rockies, including Kris Bryant (.237 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including no homers), battle starter Eury Perez and the Miami Marlins at Coors Field, Tuesday at 8:40 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Marlins.
Kris Bryant Game Info & Props vs. the Marlins
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Marlins Starter: Eury Pérez
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +180)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +135)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kris Bryant? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Kris Bryant At The Plate
- Bryant has an OPS of .777, fueled by an OBP of .364 and a team-best slugging percentage of .413 this season.
- He ranks 33rd in batting average, 37th in on base percentage, and 89th in slugging among the qualifying hitters in baseball.
- Bryant has had a hit in 31 of 44 games this year (70.5%), including multiple hits 15 times (34.1%).
- In five games this season, he has homered (11.4%, and 2.7% of his trips to the dish).
- Bryant has picked up an RBI in 13 games this year (29.5%), with more than one RBI in three of those games (6.8%).
- He has scored in 15 of 44 games (34.1%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kris Bryant Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (75.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (66.7%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (33.3%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|3 (15.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|8 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (20.8%)|
Marlins Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 9.4 K/9, the fifth-best in the league.
- The Marlins' 4.47 team ERA ranks 21st across all league pitching staffs.
- The Marlins rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (58 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Marlins will send Perez (1-0) out to make his third start of the season.
- In his last time out on Thursday, the righty threw five innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing one earned run while surrendering three hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.