Jurickson Profar Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Marlins - May 24
Jurickson Profar and his .400 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (68 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Colorado Rockies versus the Miami Marlins and Sandy Alcantara on May 24 at 8:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-3) against the Marlins.
Jurickson Profar Game Info & Props vs. the Marlins
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Marlins Starter: Sandy Alcantara
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +185)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jurickson Profar? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jurickson Profar At The Plate
- Profar is hitting .250 with 11 doubles, five home runs and 21 walks.
- Profar has had a hit in 28 of 42 games this year (66.7%), including multiple hits 12 times (28.6%).
- He has homered in 9.5% of his games this year, and 2.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 28.6% of his games this year, Profar has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 11.9% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 18 games this year (42.9%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jurickson Profar Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (60.0%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (25.0%)|
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (30.0%)|
Marlins Pitching Rankings
- The Marlins pitching staff is fifth in MLB with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins have a 4.47 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Marlins rank 17th in baseball in home runs given up (58 total, 1.2 per game).
- Alcantara (1-5 with a 5.21 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 57 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Marlins, his 10th of the season.
- In his most recent outing on Saturday against the San Francisco Giants, the righty went 5 2/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 27-year-old ranks 65th in ERA (5.21), 42nd in WHIP (1.246), and 38th in K/9 (8.5) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.