Rockies vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - May 24
When the Miami Marlins (24-25) and Colorado Rockies (21-28) face off at Coors Field on Wednesday, May 24, Sandy Alcantara will get the ball for the Marlins, while the Rockies will send Karl Kauffmann to the hill. The game will begin at 8:40 PM ET.
The Marlins are favored in this one, at -120, while the underdog Rockies have +100 odds to upset. The over/under is 10.5 runs for the matchup.
Rockies vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Alcantara - MIA (1-5, 5.21 ERA) vs Kauffmann - COL (0-1, 8.31 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Marlins Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-165||+140||-||10.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||10.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-170||+145||Marlins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to wager on the Rockies' game versus the Marlins but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Rockies (+100) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rockies to defeat the Marlins with those odds, and the Rockies emerge with the victory, you'd get back $20.00.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Elias Díaz hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Marlins have been favorites in 17 games this season and won 10 (58.8%) of those contests.
- The Marlins have a record of 9-7 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (56.2% winning percentage).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Miami.
- The Marlins were favored on the moneyline for seven of their last 10 games, and they went 4-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Miami and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 39 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (46.2%) in those games.
- The Rockies have a mark of 16-21 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Colorado and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rockies vs. Marlins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Charlie Blackmon||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+185)|
|Elias Díaz||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+145)|
|Jurickson Profar||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+175)|
|Mike Toglia||0.5 (-175)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+180)|
|Ezequiel Tovar||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+160)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rockies, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+25000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.