Rockies vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
Jorge Soler will lead the way for the Miami Marlins (25-25) on Thursday, May 25, when they clash with Elias Diaz and the Colorado Rockies (21-29) at Coors Field at 3:10 PM ET.
The Rockies have been listed as +105 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the Marlins (-125). An 11-run total is set in this matchup.
Rockies vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Braxton Garrett - MIA (1-2, 4.60 ERA) vs Kyle Freeland - COL (4-5, 3.88 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Marlins Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||11||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||11||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||11||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-120||+100||Marlins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to wager on the Rockies and Marlins matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rockies (+105) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $20.50 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Elias Díaz hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Marlins have won 11 out of the 18 games, or 61.1%, in which they've been favored.
- The Marlins have gone 9-5 (winning 64.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 55.6% chance of a victory for Miami.
- The Marlins were the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 5-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Miami and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total three times.
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 40 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (45%) in those games.
- This season, the Rockies have come away with a win 15 times in 35 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- In eight games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 4-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Colorado and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rockies vs. Marlins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Charlie Blackmon||1.5 (+150)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+180)|
|Randal Grichuk||1.5 (+145)||1.5 (-133)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (-105)|
|Jurickson Profar||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+155)|
|Ryan McMahon||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+165)|
|Kris Bryant||1.5 (+130)||1.5 (-143)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+125)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rockies, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+25000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.