Stars vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at American Airlines Center on Thursday, May 25 showcases the Dallas Stars and the Vegas Golden Knights facing off at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are up 3-0 in the series. The Stars are the favorite, with -110 odds on the moneyline, in this decisive matchup against the Golden Knights, who have -110 moneyline odds.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here's a look at which squad we predict will bring home the victory in Thursday's Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Thursday
Our projection model for this contest calls for a final score of Stars 4, Golden Knights 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Stars (-110)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Stars (-1.1)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars have finished 8-18-26 in overtime matchups as part of an overall record of 47-21-14.
- Dallas is 11-6-15 (37 points) in its 32 games decided by one goal.
- The 14 times this season the Stars ended a game with just one goal, they went 3-9-2 (eight points).
- Dallas has scored a pair of goals in 19 games this season (6-5-8 record, 20 points).
- The Stars are 46-8-8 in the 62 games when they have scored three or more goals (to record 100 points).
- In the 29 games when Dallas has capitalized on a lone power-play goal, it went 15-6-8 to record 38 points.
- In the 54 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Dallas is 33-13-8 (74 points).
- The Stars have been outshot by opponents 40 times, and went 18-12-10 (46 points).
Golden Knights Splits and Trends
- The Golden Knights have a 51-22-9 record this season and are 16-9-25 in matchups that have required overtime.
- Vegas has earned 53 points (24-8-5) in its 37 games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- Across the 13 games this season the Golden Knights ended with just one goal, they have earned four points.
- Vegas has earned 13 points (4-10-5 record) this season when scoring exactly two goals .
- The Golden Knights have scored three or more goals 62 times, earning 116 points from those matchups (57-3-2).
- This season, Vegas has scored a single power-play goal in 29 games and picked up 43 points with a record of 21-7-1.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Vegas has posted a record of 33-7-5 (71 points).
- The Golden Knights have been outshot by opponents in 45 games, going 25-17-3 to register 53 points.
|Stars Rank||Stars AVG||Golden Knights AVG||Golden Knights Rank|
|5th||25%||Power Play %||20.3%||18th|
|3rd||83.5%||Penalty Kill %||77.4%||19th|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.