The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Will Gordon
Following the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Will Gordon is in 39th at -1.
Looking to place a wager on Will Gordon at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting trends you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Will Gordon Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Gordon has shot better than par on seven occasions, while also carding one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 13 rounds.
- Gordon has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 13 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
- In his past five appearances, Gordon's average finish has been 54th.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut three times.
- In his past five appearances, Gordon has posted a score better than average in one of them.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- In his past two appearances at this event, Gordon placed 68th in his only finish.
- Gordon made the cut in one of his past two entries in this event.
- Gordon finished 68th on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2023.
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set for 7,209 yards.
- The average course Gordon has played in the past year has been 57 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will be at for this event.
Gordon's Last Time Out
- Gordon was relatively mediocre on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par to finish in the 45th percentile of the field.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 44th percentile.
- Gordon was better than 39% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament's 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.47.
- Gordon recorded a birdie or better on five of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, better than the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Gordon recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Gordon carded more birdies or better (12) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- At that most recent competition, Gordon's par-4 showing (on 44 holes) included a bogey or worse eight times (worse than the field average, 4.5).
- Gordon finished the AT&T Byron Nelson bettering the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.9) with six on the 12 par-5 holes.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5s, but Gordon finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Gordon Odds to Win: +18000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Gordon's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.