Rockies vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - June 8
LaMonte Wade Jr and the San Francisco Giants (31-30) will be eyeing a series sweep when they square off with the Colorado Rockies (26-37) at Coors Field on Thursday, June 8. First pitch is scheduled for 3:10 PM ET.
The Giants have been listed as -185 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Rockies (+150). The total is 11.5 runs for this matchup.
Rockies vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Alex Cobb - SF (5-2, 2.71 ERA) vs Chase Anderson - COL (0-0, 1.69 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-175||+150||-||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-175||+145||-||11.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-190||+160||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Rockies versus Giants game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rockies (+150) in this matchup, means that you think the Rockies will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $25.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Charlie Blackmon hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have won 14, or 46.7%, of the 30 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, the Giants have a record of 2-2 (50%).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that San Francisco has a 64.9% chance to win.
- The Giants have a 4-4 record across the eight games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 53 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (43.4%) in those games.
- This season, the Rockies have come away with a win eight times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Colorado and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rockies vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Charlie Blackmon||1.5 (+130)||1.5 (-125)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+140)|
|Randal Grichuk||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+130)|
|Elias Díaz||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+115)|
|Jurickson Profar||1.5 (+145)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+140)|
|Harold Castro||1.5 (+140)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+875)||0.5 (+135)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.