Rockies vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 16
Saturday's contest between the San Francisco Giants (75-72) and Colorado Rockies (54-92) squaring off at Coors Field has a projected final score of 6-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Giants, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 2:10 PM ET on September 16.
The probable pitchers are Keaton Winn (1-2) for the Giants and Brent Suter (4-3) for the Rockies.
Rockies vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Giants 6, Rockies 5.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Under 12 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Rockies Performance Insights
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 4-6 in those contests.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Colorado and its foes are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Rockies have covered the spread in all of their previous 10 matchups (one of those contests had a spread.
- The Rockies have come away with 49 wins in the 130 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, Colorado has won 29 of 91 games when listed as at least +140 or worse on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 41.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Colorado scores the 20th-most runs in baseball (643 total, 4.4 per game).
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.68 ERA this year, which ranks 30th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 10||@ Giants||L 6-3||Peter Lambert vs Keaton Winn|
|September 11||Cubs||L 5-4||Kyle Freeland vs Jordan Wicks|
|September 12||Cubs||W 6-4||Chris Flexen vs Javier Assad|
|September 13||Cubs||W 7-3||Ty Blach vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 15||Giants||W 3-2||Chase Anderson vs Logan Webb|
|September 16||Giants||-||Peter Lambert vs Keaton Winn|
|September 16||Giants||-||Kyle Freeland vs Alex Cobb|
|September 17||Giants||-||Chris Flexen vs Sean Manaea|
|September 18||@ Padres||-||Ty Blach vs Michael Wacha|
|September 19||@ Padres||-||Chase Anderson vs Blake Snell|
|September 20||@ Padres||-||Chase Anderson vs Seth Lugo|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.