Rockies vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
The San Francisco Giants (75-73) will lean on Wilmer Flores when they visit Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies (55-92) at Coors Field on Saturday, September 16. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:10 PM ET.
The Rockies are +140 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Giants (-165). An 11.5-run total is set for this contest.
Rockies vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Scott Alexander - SF (7-2, 4.53 ERA) vs Kyle Freeland - COL (6-14, 5.07 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||-||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to bet on the Rockies' matchup against the Giants but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Rockies (+140) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rockies to beat the Giants with those odds, and the Rockies emerge with the victory, you'd get back $24.00.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ezequiel Tovar hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have won 39, or 52.7%, of the 74 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Giants have a 15-13 record (winning 53.6% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -165 or shorter.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for San Francisco.
- The Giants went 5-3 over the eight games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total seven times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rockies have come away with 50 wins in the 131 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Rockies have been victorious 29 times in 91 chances when named as an underdog of at least +140 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.