Rockies vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 16
The Colorado Rockies (54-92) aim to add on to their three-game winning streak when they square off against the San Francisco Giants (75-72) on Saturday at 2:10 PM ET, at Coors Field.
The Giants will give the nod to Keaton Winn (1-2) versus the Rockies and Brent Suter (4-3).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Winn - SF (1-2, 3.55 ERA) vs Suter - COL (4-3, 3.59 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brent Suter
- Suter will take the mound to start for the Rockies, his first of the season.
- The 34-year-old lefty has appeared in relief 51 times this season.
- In 51 appearances this season, he has a 3.59 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .254 against him.
Brent Suter vs. Giants
- The Giants rank 22nd in MLB play with 632 runs scored this season, and are batting .240 with 160 home runs (19th in baseball).
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Keaton Winn
- The Giants will hand the ball to Winn (1-2) for his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Monday, when he tossed six innings while giving up three earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Colorado Rockies.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with an ERA of 3.55, a 4.17 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.000.
- Winn has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
Keaton Winn vs. Rockies
- The Rockies have scored 643 runs this season, which ranks 20th in MLB. They are batting .248 for the campaign with 142 home runs, 28th in the league.
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the Rockies in one game, and they have gone 5-for-22 with a double, a triple and three RBI over six innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.