Rockies vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
As they go for the series sweep, Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies (56-92) will square off with Wilmer Flores and the San Francisco Giants (75-74) at Coors Field on Sunday, September 17. First pitch is scheduled for 3:10 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Giants as -185 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Rockies +150 moneyline odds to win. The total is 12 runs for the matchup (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds on the under).
Rockies vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Sean Manaea - SF (5-6, 4.80 ERA) vs Chris Flexen - COL (1-7, 7.22 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||12||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to put money on the Rockies and Giants matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+150), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Rockies win, and you bet $10, you'd get $25.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ezequiel Tovar hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have entered the game as favorites 75 times this season and won 39, or 52%, of those games.
- The Giants have gone 10-6 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter (62.5% winning percentage).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that San Francisco has a 64.9% chance to win.
- The Giants were the moneyline favorite for nine of their last 10 games, and they finished 5-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rockies have been victorious in 51, or 38.6%, of the 132 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Rockies have won 26 of 80 games when listed as at least +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 5-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Colorado and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.