Rockies vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres (73-78) will host Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies (56-94) at PETCO Park on Tuesday, September 19, with a start time of 9:40 PM ET.
The Padres are the favorite in this one, at -300, while the underdog Rockies have +230 odds to play spoiler. The matchup's over/under is listed at 9 runs.
Rockies vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: SDPA
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Probable Pitchers: Blake Snell - SD (14-9, 2.48 ERA) vs Ryan Feltner - COL (2-3, 5.86 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-300||+230||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to put money on the Rockies and Padres game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+230), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Rockies win, and you bet $10, you'd get $33.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Ezequiel Tovar get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Padres vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- The Padres have entered the game as favorites 110 times this season and won 60, or 54.5%, of those games.
- The Padres have played as moneyline favorites of -300 or shorter in just one game this season, which they lost.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 75% chance of a victory for San Diego.
- The Padres were the moneyline favorite for four of their last 10 games, and won every time.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), San Diego and its opponents combined to go over the run total eight times.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 134 games this season and have come away with the win 51 times (38.1%) in those contests.
- The Rockies have yet to win this season when listed as an underdog of +230 or worse on the moneyline this season.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.