Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Kansas City Chiefs have the best odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl, listed at +600.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -250
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Kansas City went 7-10-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, eight Chiefs games went over the point total.
- Kansas City ranked 11th in total defense last season (328.2 yards allowed per game), but it thrived on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 413.6 total yards per game.
- At home last year, the Chiefs were 7-1. On the road, they were 7-2.
- Kansas City won one game as an underdog (1-1) a year ago, and went 13-2 as the favored team.
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II threw for 5,250 yards (308.8 per game), completing 67.1% of his throws, with 41 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 17 games last year.
- On the ground, Mahomes scored four touchdowns and picked up 358 yards.
- Travis Kelce had 110 catches for 1,338 yards (78.7 per game) and 12 touchdowns in 17 games.
- Jerick McKinnon rushed for 291 yards (17.1 per game) and one touchdown in 17 games a season ago.
- In 17 games, Isiah Pacheco rushed for 830 yards (48.8 per game) and five TDs.
- As a key defensive contributor, Nick Bolton recorded 180 tackles, 9.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 17 games last year.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
|Marquez Valdes-Scantling Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Chris Jones Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Travis Kelce MVP Odds|
|Patrick Mahomes II MVP Odds|
|Rashee Rice Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
|Nick Bolton Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+2800|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+2500|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||-||+6600|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|15||December 18||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
Odds are current as of September 22 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.