How to Watch the Dodgers vs. Giants Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 24
Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers will try to take down Blake Sabol and the San Francisco Giants when the teams meet on Sunday at 7:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Dodgers vs. Giants Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
Dodgers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Dodgers average 1.6 home runs per game to rank second in MLB play with 239 total home runs.
- Los Angeles ranks second in baseball, slugging .457.
- The Dodgers' .257 batting average is seventh-best in the majors.
- Los Angeles has the No. 2 offense in MLB play, scoring 5.6 runs per game (866 total runs).
- The Dodgers rank second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .340.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.4 times per game, the No. 11 mark in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Los Angeles has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Los Angeles has the 12th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.11).
- Dodgers pitchers combine for the No. 5 WHIP in the majors (1.210).
Giants Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Giants have hit 168 homers this season, which ranks 19th in the league.
- San Francisco ranks 25th in the majors with a .388 team slugging percentage.
- The Giants rank 27th in MLB with a team batting average of just .238.
- San Francisco has scored the 23rd-most runs in the majors this season with 662 (4.3 per game).
- The Giants have an OBP of .314 this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Giants rank 25th in strikeouts per game (9.3) among MLB offenses.
- San Francisco strikes out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- San Francisco pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.11 ERA this year, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Giants rank 11th in MLB with a combined 1.265 WHIP this season.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Lance Lynn (12-11) gets the starting nod for the Dodgers in his 31st start of the season. He has a 5.92 ERA in 171 2/3 innings pitched, with 181 strikeouts.
- His most recent appearance was on Tuesday against the Detroit Tigers, when the right-hander threw five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Lynn has registered 11 quality starts this season.
- Lynn will try to prolong a three-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 frames per appearance).
- He has had three appearances this season in which he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Giants will hand the ball to Ryan Walker (4-3) for his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance came in relief on Wednesday when he threw two-thirds of an inning out of the bullpen against the Arizona Diamondbacks, giving up four earned runs while allowing three hits.
- Walker has not earned a quality start in 12 starts this season.
- In 12 starts this season, Walker has yet to pitch five or more innings.
- He has 33 appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 45 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Dodgers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/19/2023||Tigers||W 3-2||Home||Caleb Ferguson||Miguel Diaz|
|9/20/2023||Tigers||L 4-2||Home||Bobby Miller||Reese Olson|
|9/21/2023||Giants||W 7-2||Home||Emmet Sheehan||Kyle Harrison|
|9/22/2023||Giants||L 5-1||Home||Caleb Ferguson||Sean Manaea|
|9/23/2023||Giants||W 7-0||Home||Clayton Kershaw||John Brebbia|
|9/24/2023||Giants||-||Home||Lance Lynn||Ryan Walker|
|9/26/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Bobby Miller||Chase Anderson|
|9/27/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Ryan Pepiot||Noah Davis|
|9/28/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Clayton Kershaw||Chris Flexen|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Giants Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/19/2023||Diamondbacks||L 8-4||Away||Alex Cobb||Zac Gallen|
|9/20/2023||Diamondbacks||L 7-1||Away||Logan Webb||Merrill Kelly|
|9/21/2023||Dodgers||L 7-2||Away||Kyle Harrison||Emmet Sheehan|
|9/22/2023||Dodgers||W 5-1||Away||Sean Manaea||Caleb Ferguson|
|9/23/2023||Dodgers||L 7-0||Away||John Brebbia||Clayton Kershaw|
|9/24/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Ryan Walker||Lance Lynn|
|9/25/2023||Padres||-||Home||Logan Webb||Blake Snell|
|9/26/2023||Padres||-||Home||Keaton Winn||Seth Lugo|
|9/27/2023||Padres||-||Home||Sean Manaea||Matt Waldron|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.