Eagles vs. Buccaneers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Monday Night Football Week 3
According to our computer model, the Philadelphia Eagles will defeat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers when they meet at Raymond James Stadium on Monday, September 25 (at 7:15 PM ET). We have a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available in this article.
The Eagles made things happen on both sides of the ball last year, as they ranked third-best in total offense (389.1 yards per game) and second-best in total defense (301.5 yards allowed per game). The Buccaneers ranked 15th in total offense (346.7 yards per game) and ninth in total defense (324.3 yards allowed per game) last season.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Eagles vs. Buccaneers Predictions and Picks
|Buccaneers (+5.5)||Over (44)||Eagles 25, Buccaneers 22|
Place your bets on the Eagles-Buccaneers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Eagles Betting Info
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Eagles a 71.4% chance to win.
- Philadelphia put together an 8-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Eagles covered the spread seven times last season (7-7 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Last season, 10 Philadelphia games went over the point total.
- The point total average for Eagles games last season was 45.5, 1.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Buccaneers Betting Info
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 33.3% chance of a victory for the Buccaneers.
- Tampa Bay went 4-12-1 ATS last year.
- The Buccaneers did not cover the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more last year (in one opportunity).
- Last year, six Tampa Bay games hit the over.
- The over/under for this game is 0.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Buccaneers games last season (43.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Eagles vs. Buccaneers 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.