Rockies vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Caleb Ferguson will start for the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday at Coors Field against Nolan Jones and the Colorado Rockies. First pitch is at 3:10 PM ET for the first game of a four-game series.
The Dodgers are -250 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Rockies (+200). Los Angeles is the favorite on the run line (-2.5). A 12-run total is set in the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rockies vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 3-7 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Rockies and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- The Rockies have had a spread listed in two of their past 10 games and have covered every time.
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Rockies|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Odds|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have been victorious in 51, or 36.7%, of the 139 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Colorado has been at least a +200 underdog on the moneyline 22 times, losing each of those contests.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 33.3% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- So far this season, Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 70 of its 154 games with a total.
- The Rockies are 22-14-0 against the spread in their 36 games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.