Rockies vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 26
J.D. Martinez is just two RBI away from his 100th of the campaign as his Los Angeles Dodgers (96-59) prep for the Colorado Rockies (56-99) on Tuesday at 3:10 PM ET.
The probable starters are Caleb Ferguson (7-3) for the Dodgers and Chase Anderson (0-6) for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ferguson - LAD (7-3, 2.78 ERA) vs Anderson - COL (0-6, 5.75 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Rockies|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Odds|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Chase Anderson
- Anderson (0-6 with a 5.75 ERA and 60 strikeouts in 81 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rockies, his 17th of the season.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance was on Wednesday against the San Diego Padres, when he went 6 1/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 35-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.75, with 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 18 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .273 batting average against him.
- Anderson is trying for his third straight quality start.
- Anderson is seeking his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 4.5 frames per start.
- In four of his appearances this season he has not allow an earned run.
Chase Anderson vs. Dodgers
- He will match up with a Dodgers offense that ranks 11th in the league with 1352 total hits (on a .256 batting average). The squad also slugs a collective .456 (third in the league) with 240 total home runs (second in MLB play).
- Anderson has a 14.73 ERA and a 2.182 WHIP against the Dodgers this season in 3 2/3 innings pitched, allowing a .375 batting average over one appearance.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Caleb Ferguson
- Ferguson (7-3) will take to the mound for the Dodgers and make his seventh start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday against the San Francisco Giants, throwing one scoreless inning of relief without allowing a hit.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 2.78 and 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .256 in 65 games this season.
- In six starts this season, Ferguson has not yet earned a quality start.
- In six starts this season, Ferguson has yet to get through five or more innings.
- If he manages to end his start without allowing an earned run, he'd extend his streak of appearances with no earned runs to three.
Caleb Ferguson vs. Rockies
- The Rockies have scored 684 runs this season, which ranks 20th in MLB. They have 1300 hits, 18th in baseball, with 148 home runs (28th in the league).
- The Rockies have gone 0-for-6 in two innings this season against the left-hander.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.