Brendan Rodgers vs. Dodgers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Brendan Rodgers -- hitting .390 in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Colorado Rockies versus the Los Angeles Dodgers, with Emmet Sheehan on the hill, on September 27 at 8:40 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-4 against the Dodgers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Brendan Rodgers Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Dodgers Starter: Emmet Sheehan
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +145)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Brendan Rodgers? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Dodgers|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Odds|
Brendan Rodgers At The Plate
- Rodgers is hitting .256 with seven doubles, a triple, two home runs and 10 walks.
- Rodgers has picked up a hit in 26 of 40 games this season, with multiple hits 10 times.
- In 40 games played this year, he has gone deep in only two of them.
- Rodgers has picked up an RBI in 12 games this year (30.0%), with two or more RBI in five of those games (12.5%).
- He has scored in 14 games this year (35.0%), including three multi-run games (7.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rockies Players vs the Dodgers
- Click Here for Kris Bryant
- Click Here for Ezequiel Tovar
- Click Here for Nolan Jones
- Click Here for Charlie Blackmon
- Click Here for Elias Díaz
- Click Here for Elehuris Montero
Brendan Rodgers Home/Away Batting Splits
Dodgers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a 4.08 team ERA that ranks 13th across all league pitching staffs.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to rank 17th in baseball in home runs surrendered (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- Sheehan makes the start for the Dodgers, his 11th of the season. He is 3-1 with a 5.13 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Friday against the San Francisco Giants, the right-hander went 4 2/3 innings, giving up one earned run without surrendering a hit.
- In 12 games this season, the 23-year-old has amassed a 5.13 ERA and 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .209 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.