Charlie Blackmon vs. Dodgers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Charlie Blackmon -- with a slugging percentage of .500 in his past 10 games, including six extra-base hits -- will be in action for the Colorado Rockies versus the Los Angeles Dodgers, with Emmet Sheehan on the hill, on September 27 at 8:40 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he racked up two hits (going 2-for-4 with a double) against the Dodgers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Charlie Blackmon Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Dodgers Starter: Emmet Sheehan
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Charlie Blackmon? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Dodgers|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Odds|
Charlie Blackmon At The Plate
- Blackmon has 22 doubles, five triples, seven home runs and 39 walks while hitting .279.
- Blackmon has gotten at least one hit in 70.3% of his games this season (64 of 91), with more than one hit 28 times (30.8%).
- He has homered in 7.7% of his games in 2023 (seven of 91), and 1.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Blackmon has picked up an RBI in 26 games this season (28.6%), with more than one RBI in 11 of those games (12.1%).
- He has scored in 42 of 91 games this year, and more than once 11 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rockies Players vs the Dodgers
- Click Here for Kris Bryant
- Click Here for Ezequiel Tovar
- Click Here for Brendan Rodgers
- Click Here for Nolan Jones
- Click Here for Elias Díaz
- Click Here for Elehuris Montero
Charlie Blackmon Home/Away Batting Splits
Dodgers Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Dodgers pitching staff ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have the 13th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.08).
- Dodgers pitchers combine to rank 17th in baseball in home runs allowed (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- Sheehan gets the start for the Dodgers, his 11th of the season. He is 3-1 with a 5.13 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Friday against the San Francisco Giants, the righty went 4 2/3 innings, giving up one earned run without surrendering a hit.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 5.13, with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 12 games this season. Opponents are batting .209 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.