Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Kansas City Chiefs at the moment have the second-best odds to win the Super Bowl in the entire league at +600.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -349
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Chiefs much higher (second-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (eighth-best).
- The Chiefs' Super Bowl odds are the same now (+600) compared to the start of the season (+600).
- The Chiefs have a 14.3% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Kansas City has two wins against the spread this season.
- One of the Chiefs' three games this season has hit the over.
- The Chiefs have put together a 2-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Kansas City has not played as a moneyline underdog this season.
- The Chiefs rank sixth in total defense this season (280.7 yards allowed per game), but they've been shining on offense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 390.3 total yards per game.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking fourth-best by allowing only 13.3 points per game. They rank ninth on offense (26 points per game).
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has seven TD passes and two picks in three games, completing 65.5% for 803 yards (267.7 per game).
- On the ground, Mahomes has scored zero TDs and gained 103 yards.
- On the ground, Isiah Pacheco has scored one touchdown and gained 155 yards (51.7 per game).
- In the passing game, Pacheco has scored zero times, with seven catches for 47 yards.
- Travis Kelce has 11 catches for 95 yards (47.5 per game) and two TDs in two games.
- On the ground, Jerick McKinnon has scored zero times and picked up 7 yards (2.3 per game).
- L'Jarius Sneed has been doing his part on defense, posting 14 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two passes defended for the Chiefs.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+2200|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+3000|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+40000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||-||+15000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|15||December 18||@ Patriots||-||+8000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+2500|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:15 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.