Elehuris Montero vs. Dodgers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Elehuris Montero -- with an on-base percentage of .225 in his past 10 games, 67 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Colorado Rockies versus the Los Angeles Dodgers, with Emmet Sheehan on the mound, on September 27 at 8:40 PM ET.
He had two hits (going 2-for-3 with a home run and an RBI) in his last appearance against the Dodgers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Elehuris Montero Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Dodgers Starter: Emmet Sheehan
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Elehuris Montero? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Dodgers|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Odds|
Elehuris Montero At The Plate
- Montero has 14 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 13 walks while hitting .247.
- Montero has gotten at least one hit in 56.4% of his games this year (44 of 78), with more than one hit 16 times (20.5%).
- He has hit a long ball in 10.3% of his games this season, and 2.8% of his plate appearances.
- Montero has picked up an RBI in 26 games this year (33.3%), with two or more RBI in seven of those contests (9.0%).
- He has scored a run in 28 games this year, with multiple runs five times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rockies Players vs the Dodgers
- Click Here for Kris Bryant
- Click Here for Ezequiel Tovar
- Click Here for Brendan Rodgers
- Click Here for Nolan Jones
- Click Here for Charlie Blackmon
- Click Here for Elias Díaz
Elehuris Montero Home/Away Batting Splits
Dodgers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in the league.
- The Dodgers have the 13th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.08).
- The Dodgers rank 17th in baseball in home runs given up (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- Sheehan makes the start for the Dodgers, his 11th of the season. He is 3-1 with a 5.13 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Friday against the San Francisco Giants, when the right-hander went 4 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run without allowing a hit.
- In 12 games this season, the 23-year-old has a 5.13 ERA and 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .209 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.