Elias Díaz vs. Dodgers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Elias Diaz (batting .194 in his past 10 games) and the Colorado Rockies play the Los Angeles Dodgers, whose starting pitcher will be Emmet Sheehan. First pitch is at 8:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-4) against the Dodgers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Elias Díaz Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Dodgers Starter: Emmet Sheehan
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +135)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Elias Díaz? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Dodgers|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Odds|
Elias Díaz At The Plate
- Diaz is hitting .267 with 24 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs and 33 walks.
- Diaz has gotten a hit in 85 of 136 games this year (62.5%), including 34 multi-hit games (25.0%).
- In 14 games this season, he has homered (10.3%, and 2.7% of his trips to the dish).
- Diaz has had an RBI in 45 games this year (33.1%), including 20 multi-RBI outings (14.7%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 40 games this year (29.4%), including seven multi-run games (5.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rockies Players vs the Dodgers
- Click Here for Kris Bryant
- Click Here for Ezequiel Tovar
- Click Here for Brendan Rodgers
- Click Here for Nolan Jones
- Click Here for Charlie Blackmon
- Click Here for Elehuris Montero
Elias Díaz Home/Away Batting Splits
Dodgers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a 4.08 team ERA that ranks 13th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Dodgers rank 17th in baseball in home runs allowed (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- Sheehan gets the start for the Dodgers, his 11th of the season. He is 3-1 with a 5.13 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Friday against the San Francisco Giants, when he threw 4 2/3 innings, allowing one earned run without surrendering a hit.
- In 12 games this season, the 23-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.13, with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .209 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.