Ezequiel Tovar vs. Dodgers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Colorado Rockies and Ezequiel Tovar, who went 0-for-4 last time in action, take on Emmet Sheehan and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Coors Field, Wednesday at 8:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-4) against the Dodgers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Ezequiel Tovar Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Dodgers Starter: Emmet Sheehan
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ezequiel Tovar? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Dodgers|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Odds|
Ezequiel Tovar At The Plate
- Tovar leads Colorado with a slugging percentage of .417, fueled by 56 extra-base hits.
- Tovar has gotten at least one hit in 68.9% of his games this season (102 of 148), with more than one hit 36 times (24.3%).
- In 15 games this year, he has hit a long ball (10.1%, and 2.5% of his trips to the plate).
- Tovar has picked up an RBI in 35.8% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 9.5% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in five contests.
- In 66 of 148 games this season, he has scored, and 11 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rockies Players vs the Dodgers
- Click Here for Kris Bryant
- Click Here for Brendan Rodgers
- Click Here for Nolan Jones
- Click Here for Charlie Blackmon
- Click Here for Elias Díaz
- Click Here for Elehuris Montero
Ezequiel Tovar Home/Away Batting Splits
Dodgers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in the league.
- The Dodgers' 4.08 team ERA ranks 13th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Dodgers rank 17th in baseball in home runs allowed (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Dodgers will send Sheehan (3-1) to the mound to make his 11th start of the season. He is 3-1 with a 5.13 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Friday against the San Francisco Giants, when the righty tossed 4 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run without allowing a hit.
- In 12 games this season, the 23-year-old has an ERA of 5.13, with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .209 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.