Kris Bryant vs. Dodgers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Colorado Rockies, including Kris Bryant (.128 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 190 points below season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Emmet Sheehan and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Coors Field, Wednesday at 8:40 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Dodgers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Kris Bryant Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Dodgers Starter: Emmet Sheehan
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kris Bryant? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Dodgers|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Odds|
Kris Bryant At The Plate
- Bryant is hitting .239 with 10 doubles, 10 home runs and 28 walks.
- Bryant has had a hit in 49 of 78 games this season (62.8%), including multiple hits 19 times (24.4%).
- He has gone deep in 10 games this year (12.8%), homering in 3.1% of his chances at the plate.
- In 28.2% of his games this season, Bryant has tallied at least one RBI. In seven of those games (9.0%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 30 games this season (38.5%), including multiple runs in five games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rockies Players vs the Dodgers
- Click Here for Ezequiel Tovar
- Click Here for Brendan Rodgers
- Click Here for Nolan Jones
- Click Here for Charlie Blackmon
- Click Here for Elias Díaz
- Click Here for Elehuris Montero
Kris Bryant Home/Away Batting Splits
Dodgers Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Dodgers pitching staff ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Dodgers' 4.08 team ERA ranks 13th across all league pitching staffs.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to rank 17th in baseball in home runs given up (191 total, 1.2 per game).
- Sheehan (3-1 with a 5.13 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Dodgers, his 11th of the season.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Friday against the San Francisco Giants, when he went 4 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run without allowing a hit.
- In 12 games this season, the 23-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.13, with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .209 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.