Nolan Jones vs. Dodgers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Nolan Jones (.651 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 267 points above season-long percentage) and the Colorado Rockies play the Los Angeles Dodgers, whose starting pitcher will be Emmet Sheehan. First pitch is at 8:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he racked up two hits (going 2-for-4 with an RBI) against the Dodgers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nolan Jones Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Dodgers Starter: Emmet Sheehan
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nolan Jones? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Dodgers|
|Rockies vs Dodgers Odds|
Nolan Jones At The Plate
- Jones is batting .289 with 21 doubles, four triples, 19 home runs and 51 walks.
- Jones enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last games, he's hitting .429 with two homers.
- Jones has gotten a hit in 64 of 100 games this year (64.0%), with more than one hit on 25 occasions (25.0%).
- Looking at the 100 games he has played this season, he's went deep in 18 of them (18.0%), and in 4.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Jones has picked up an RBI in 34.0% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 18.0% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 45 games this year (45.0%), including 11 multi-run games (11.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rockies Players vs the Dodgers
- Click Here for Kris Bryant
- Click Here for Ezequiel Tovar
- Click Here for Brendan Rodgers
- Click Here for Charlie Blackmon
- Click Here for Elias Díaz
- Click Here for Elehuris Montero
Nolan Jones Home/Away Batting Splits
Dodgers Pitching Rankings
- The Dodgers pitching staff is 18th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Dodgers' 4.08 team ERA ranks 13th across all league pitching staffs.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to surrender 191 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 17th in baseball).
- The Dodgers are sending Sheehan (3-1) out for his 11th start of the season. He is 3-1 with a 5.13 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Friday against the San Francisco Giants, when the righty tossed 4 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run without allowing a hit.
- In 12 games this season, the 23-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.13, with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .209 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.