Rockies vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
J.D. Martinez and the Los Angeles Dodgers will try to defeat Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field on Wednesday at 8:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Dodgers as -210 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Rockies +170 moneyline odds to win. Los Angeles is favored on the run line (-2.5 with +100 odds). The total is 12.5 runs for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rockies vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 2-8 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Rockies and their opponents are 4-6-0 in their last 10 games.
- The Rockies have put together a 2-1-0 record against the spread over their previous 10 games (bookmakers set runlines in three of those games).
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Rockies|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 141 games this season and have come away with the win 52 times (36.9%) in those contests.
- Colorado is 13-49 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +170 or more on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 37% chance of pulling out a win.
- Colorado's games have gone over the total in 71 of its 156 chances.
- The Rockies have an against the spread mark of 23-15-0 in 38 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.