Rockies vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 27
Freddie Freeman has 208 RBI, and will try to get his 100th when his Los Angeles Dodgers (97-60) take on the Colorado Rockies (57-100) on Wednesday at 8:40 PM ET.
The probable starters are Emmet Sheehan (3-1) for the Dodgers and Noah Davis (0-3) for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Sheehan - LAD (3-1, 5.13 ERA) vs Davis - COL (0-3, 8.77 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Rockies|
|Dodgers vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Noah Davis
- Davis gets the start for the Rockies, his sixth of the season. He is 0-3 with an 8.77 ERA and 22 strikeouts in 25 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Friday against the Chicago Cubs, the righty tossed five innings, giving up three earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- In seven games this season, the 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 8.77, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .330 against him.
- Davis has yet to record a quality start so far this season.
- Davis heads into this matchup with two outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
- He has had two appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Emmet Sheehan
- Sheehan (3-1) will take to the mound for the Dodgers and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Friday, when he tossed 4 2/3 innings while giving up one earned run on zero hits in a matchup with the San Francisco Giants.
- The 23-year-old has pitched to a 5.13 ERA this season with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.3 walks per nine across 12 games.
- He has two quality starts in 10 chances this season.
- Sheehan has five starts of five or more innings this season in 10 chances. He averages 4.5 innings per outing.
- He has three appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 12 chances this season.
Emmet Sheehan vs. Rockies
- The Rockies rank 19th in MLB with 690 runs scored this season. They have a .248 batting average this campaign with 150 home runs (28th in the league).
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the Rockies in one game, and they have gone 7-for-20 with three RBI over five innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.