Nuggets vs. Clippers: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Ball Arena, the Denver Nuggets (8-2) will be looking to extend a six-game home winning run when squaring off against the Los Angeles Clippers (3-6). It airs at 10:00 PM ET on TNT and ALT.
In this article, you can find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Nuggets vs. Clippers matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs. Clippers Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT and ALT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
Nuggets vs. Clippers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Nuggets Moneyline||Clippers Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Nuggets (-4.5)||224.5||-190||+155||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Nuggets (-4.5)||225||-186||+156||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets vs Clippers Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Clippers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Clippers|
Nuggets vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- The Nuggets' +87 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 8.7 points per game) is a result of scoring 114.8 points per game (10th in the NBA) while giving up 106.1 per outing (fifth in the league).
- The Clippers' +18 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 2.0 points per game) is a result of putting up 113.8 points per game (13th in NBA) while giving up 111.8 per contest (12th in league).
- These two teams average 228.6 points per game between them, 4.1 more than this game's total.
- Opponents of these two teams average 217.9 points per game combined, 6.6 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- Denver has compiled a 5-5-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Los Angeles has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover six times.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Nuggets Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
|Michael Porter Jr.||18.5||-125||13.7|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Nikola Jokic or another Nuggets player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Nuggets and Clippers NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.