Nuggets vs. Clippers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Los Angeles Clippers (3-6) are underdogs (+4.5) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (8-2) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Ball Arena. The matchup airs on TNT and ALT.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs. Clippers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT and ALT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets vs. Clippers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 117 - Clippers 107
Nuggets vs Clippers Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Clippers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Clippers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Nuggets vs. Clippers
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (- 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Nuggets (-10.1)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 223.2
- The Nuggets sport a 5-5-0 ATS record this season compared to the 3-6-0 mark of the Clippers.
- Denver's games have gone over the total 30% of the time this season (three out of 10), less often than Los Angeles' games have (four out of nine).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Nuggets are 8-2, while the Clippers are 0-3 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nuggets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Performance Insights
- The Nuggets have a top-five defense this season, ranking fifth-best in the league with 106.1 points allowed per game. Offensively, they rank 10th with 114.8 points scored per contest.
- Denver ranks 12th in the NBA with 45.5 rebounds per game so far this year. Meanwhile, it ranks ninth with 42.2 rebounds allowed per game.
- With 29.4 dimes per game, the Nuggets are third-best in the league in the category.
- Although Denver is forcing 12.2 turnovers per game (fifth-worst in NBA), it ranks fourth-best in the league by averaging only 12.2 turnovers per contest.
- The Nuggets are draining 11.8 threes per game (18th-ranked in league). They own a 35.6% shooting percentage (16th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.