Cale Makar Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Ducks - November 15
Cale Makar and the Colorado Avalanche will meet the Anaheim Ducks at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, at Ball Arena. Prop bets for Makar in that upcoming Avalanche-Ducks matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Cale Makar vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Makar Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Makar has a plus-minus of +9, while averaging 23:48 on the ice per game.
- In four of 14 games this year, Makar has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 10 of 14 games this year, Makar has registered a point, and six of those games included multiple points.
- Makar has an assist in nine of 14 games played this season, including multiple assists four times.
- Makar has an implied probability of 36.4% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- Makar has an implied probability of 63.6% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Makar Stats vs. the Ducks
- The Ducks have given up 43 goals in total (2.9 per game), which ranks 10th in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+4) ranks 13th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.