Devon Toews Game Preview: Avalanche vs. Ducks - November 15
The Colorado Avalanche, including Devon Toews, are in action Wednesday versus the Anaheim Ducks at Ball Arena, with the puck dropping at 9:00 PM ET. Does a bet on Toews interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Devon Toews vs. Ducks Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, BSSC, and BSSD
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -118)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +110)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Toews Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Toews has averaged 23:25 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +5.
- In one of 14 games this year, Toews has scored a goal, but has not finished a game with two or more.
- Toews has registered a point in a game six times this season out of 14 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Toews has an assist in five of 14 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Toews has an implied probability of 54.1% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- Toews has an implied probability of 47.6% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Toews Stats vs. the Ducks
- On the defensive side, the Ducks are one of the stingiest squads in the league, giving up 43 goals in total (2.9 per game) which ranks 10th.
- The team's goal differential (+4) ranks 13th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Anaheim|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.